ALOGIC USB-C MultiPort Adapter with Card Reader/3 x USB 3.0 Hub
The Alogic USB-C MultiPort Adapter allows you to connect memory cards (SD, micro SD), 3 x USB 3.0 peripherals such as a USB storage device, keyboard, mouse or printer etc at the same time. The adapter lets you connect memory cards from your phone, camera or camcorder to your laptop or computer with a USB-C port. The USB-A ports can be used to connect all your existing USB peripherals such a storage devices like hard drives, keyboards, mouse, printers, scanners etc.
- Connect memory cards and a 3 port USB 3.0 hub through USB-C
- The USB-C MultiPort adapter can connect memory cards and 3 x USB 3.0 enabled peripherals simultaneously.
- The adapter is compact with a very small footprint for ease of use on a desk or can be a perfect travel companion for on the go use.
- The Alogic adapter is a plug and play device. It does not need any software or drivers installed prior to operation.
- The device is also self powered through the USB-C port making it suitable for both travel and desktop applications.