Alogic USB 3.0 Type A to Type A Cable - Male to Male
Connect two USB host devices or for cascading between two USB devices.
This USB 3.0 Type A to Type A Cable - Male to Male is mostly used to connect two USB host devices* or for cascading between two USB devices. The cable is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 specifications.
* This is not a data transfer cable and cannot be used for data transfer between two computers.
- Connect two USB host devices
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Foiled and braided shielded to reduce EMI/RFI interference
- Twisted pair construction for reduced cross talk